Some Questions For Thought
- Is having an eject button on your CD/DVD remote control
really all that useful?
- Why on that aircraft safety card in the seat pocket do they
show an airliner with doors open, floating nicely with the floor
well above the water?
- Why, if they care, do they tell you in three places how
to put an envelope into an ATM, in three different ways?
- Why do you see so many large trucks with "Keep Tahoe Blue"
stickers on them?
- Okay, the "____ for Dummies" books. So, what about
"A+ Certification for Dummies" or "UML 2, a Model Language
If that doesn't make you wonder... then why is
"SSH for Dummies" an inch thick when most web sites on SSH
are 2 pages long?
- How many civillian people have died in Iraq since
March 2003? Why don't we ever hear about it?
Well, if you're wondering, you should check out
- Do the words "freedom" or "liberty"
mean not being persecuted or discriminated against, or do
you mean doing whatever the heck you please?
- If those were YOUR children being killed in
Iraq (whether US soldiers or Iraqis), would you still favour
- Why has the average fuel efficiency of cars dropped over
the last 10-20 years?
How can cars be "underpowered?"
They all pass me on my bike. They can all do 60mph.
- How can Canadian and US governments be so lax about zero-emission vehicle
yet so proactive about keeping the price of gasoline low?
- And for Canadians who saw Bowling for Columbine... why is
Canada's gun-death rate so much higher than Britain